FYS College Scholarships
Each year, FYS awards 4 scholarships to Gloucester area high school graduates that will be attending college. The amount of the award is determined each year. For current graduates, the scholarship amount is $1000.
Application information is sent to the high schools and is also included here for your convenience. There are five requirements for the scholarship:
1. You must be a graduating senior who has played for FYS for 5 years (must have played a Spring or Fall season/year - years do not have to be consecutive). Please tell us how many years you have played/when you played.
2. Show us proof of acceptance at an institution of higher learning
Write a letter stating:
3. What you plan to do with your education
4. What playing for FYS meant to you
5. And tell us about any contributions you have made to the soccer program (i.e. coaching, referee etc.).
Please send your completed application to: , firstname.lastname@example.org
Your application deadline: On or before the 14th of April in your High School Senior year.
If awarded a scholarship, a check will be sent to the recipient after successful completion of the first semester of college. Please send the transcript for your first semester to: email@example.com
For more information, email firstname.lastname@example.org